Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh, India 2019-2020
Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh, India
If the world of yoga had a capital, then it would have to be Rishikesh. This is the number one destination for yoga lovers who come to India to deepen their practice in the land of their birth. Many yoga students come to Rishikesh to spend time in one of the many yoga ashrams located in and around the beautiful and tranquil surroundings of this sacred place, on the banks of the sacred river Ganges in the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains. From Ashtanga to Iyengar of Kundalini, there are many yoga classes and retreats to choose from in all the major yoga styles.
Yoga enthusiasts from around the globe come to Rishikesh, some every year, to study yoga intensely for months at a time, deepen their practice and experience yoga while recharging their spiritual batteries. The newcomers will find many yoga schools that offer introductory classes that last from a few days to several weeks. For those who want to take their yoga training one step further, many schools and yoga ashrams in Rishikesh also offer yoga teacher training.
To deepen your yoga practice in the birthplace of yoga and learn directly from renowned masters. To have the special experience of staying in a yoga ashram. To know more about Indian culture and Hindu religion that is closely linked with yoga.
What we love
Rishikesh has a very special spiritual vibration, so it is an inspiring place to immerse yourself in yoga. Yoga fans are a lot to choose from: there are many yoga ashrams and schools to select from here, offering classes in a variety of styles. The beautiful natural setting of Rishikesh also makes it a popular destination for those who love close time to nature.
Relax, improve your health and fill with new forces, taking part in a 1-week or 2-week retreat on yoga and meditation in the “Ayuskama Ayur Yoga School.” A new yoga retreat will undoubtedly fill your mind and soul with a sense of love and purity. Release and entrust your soul to the arms of yoga - the fairest of arts. Re-fill with love for the pure essence of being.Our retreats and yoga holidays in Rishikesh - the perfect balance of yoga, meditation, pranayama, Ayurveda and yoga therapy - are created for those who want to immerse themselves in the yogic lifestyle in a slow rhythm. The cost of the course includes individually planned for each class, massages, excursions, three meals, and separate accommodation.
YOGA-RETRITISE AT SCHOOL: KEY MOMENTS
- You will be able to revive your soul and learn new knowledge about how to stay healthy and in great shape with the help of yoga.
- The full package of “Yoga retreat in Rishikesh” will help you to recover yourself fully.
- You can meet and chat with interesting people.
- You will practice different styles of yoga, such as Ashtanga Yoga, Hatha Yoga, and Yoga of Laughter.
- You can experience deep relaxation and reunion with your inner being.
- You will be offered two types of Ayurvedic massage.
- You will take part in philosophies.
- You will perform a yoga cleansing procedure.
- You will be given three yogic meals.
- Also during a yoga retreat in Rishikesh 2019 there will be the possibility of daily trips to local attractions.
- You will be provided with housing directly at the place of the retreat.
You will be able to settle in the nature reserve among the abundance of the flora of lush green farms, against the backdrop of shining Himalayan peaks. We take great care to ensure that our guests are provided with clean, comfortable accommodation with an ashram atmosphere so that everyone can experience the true yogic lifestyle- such as described in the Vedas.
At the same time, remembering the needs in everyday life, we strive for a balance between authenticity and the modern concept of comfort and provide rooms equipped with everything you need: a double bed, lights, fans, geysers, private bathrooms, and seating areas, etc., in order so that our guests will not lack anything.
Pamper your taste and body with traditional organic delicacies prepared by our chefs in the ashram. We provide three vegetarian meals a day, utterly yogic in its composition and preparation methods. In addition to appetizing, freshly prepared dishes, we also serve herbal drinks - a necessary element that fills the body with vital energy.
You can taste a vast variety of spreads and sauces- from Indian to European cuisine- without having to compromise with your health. We encourage an authentic yogic lifestyle, and therefore our diet is designed by the body constitution and the diet features prescribed for each of our guests.
What will you receive by participating in a yoga retreat in India?
You can touch the teachings of yoga in its traditional form, system, and discipline of yoga, with us in the best yoga retreat in Rishikesh.
You will fill your mind with new life energy, body, and spirit, and you will experience peace of the soul. You will get acquainted with the subtle teachings of yoga - its theory and practice.
During a yoga trip to Rishikesh, you will have the opportunity to meet like-minded people - like-minded people from all over the world.
You will experience some of the happiest and most sacred moments in your life.
- This course is a process of deep immersion in the theory and practice of Ayurvedic medicine and Panchakarma.
- Classes are held in small groups for a deeper and more complete educational process.
- Most classes consist of two parts - theoretical and practical unit.
- The course is designed in such a way that each student will master a large amount of theoretical material, gain experience in practical skills of performing the basic Panchakarma procedures and test them for themselves.
- After completing the training and successfully passing the exam, participants are issued a certificate of the Siberian Ayurvedic Institute.
If you want to gain the perfect knowledge and understanding of Panchkarma treatment, Ayuskama Panchkarma treatment center is one of the best places to join. We teach our students under the guidance of experienced and educated Yoga gurus for complete knowledge experience.