Panchakarma Treatments in Rishikesh
Panchakarma Treatments in Rishikesh
Regeneration and complete metamorphosis for your body and mind are on the agenda, during this retreat in the enchanting and tropical setting of the Ayuskama Panchakarma Training established in the serene environment of Rishikesh ehere the rich natural regions of India offer their medicines, is also the source of the teachings of the great rishis on health.
Daily personalized treatments, yoga in harmony with nature and teachings on Ayurvedic science will help you build a body and optimal health. A retirement that will offer its fruits for the whole life.
Open to everyone.
Limited place. Registration now!
Panchakarma, the most comprehensive Kriya engaged in Ayurvedic preventive medicine, will be offered and tailored to your nature and physical condition at the time of your arrival. The care that will be provided during the stay will revitalize the vital organs and the various body systems that require it.
Retirement is an integral part of the body of advanced faculty development offered by the center and provides access to credits for this purpose. This, however, is an opportunity for anyone who wants to deepen their understanding of yoga without being an advanced practitioner. Faculty courses, optional, are held concurrently during the regular program of the retreat.
Panchakarma, the essential cure of Ayurveda
When you ask Panchakarma about Google, multiple photos of beautiful young tanned girls lying on massage tables fill the screen. But in reality, panchakarma is a deep Ayurvedic medical treatment that traditionally in India is not about simple well-being.
The meaning of the cure
In the current living conditions (such as industrial food, dietetic ignorance, pollution, computer work, stress) man accumulates a lot of toxins. Toxins as well physical as psychic, emotions adjusted. If one wants to advance on the paths of personal and spiritual development, it becomes indispensable to resort to powerful but natural detoxification methods.
The advantage of Panchakarma in relation to another detox cure is that this method can flush toxins out of every cell of the body, not just the stomach and intestines. This promotes the regeneration of cells, improves the functioning of all systems, the work of the glands, which thus purifies and balances our emotions and our modes of thought and action.
In this sense, the Panchakarma is a complete tool that bears the title of Rasayana (in Sanskrit method of rejuvenation).
The course is aimed at:
- Representatives of Western medicine, seeking to expand their knowledge,
- Specialists in Ayurveda,
- Massage therapists, osteopaths, manual therapists,
- Phytotherapists and naturopaths,
- Specialists in yoga therapy and other consultants in the field of various rehabilitation systems.
1. Basics of Ayurveda and introduction to Panchakarma:
You will learn the basic concepts and principles in Ayurveda and learn what Panchakarma is, what procedures it includes.
2. Therapy of internal diseases:
The lectures will tell you about the etiology, pathogenesis, and stages of development of the main groups of diseases from the perspective of Ayurveda, and will also focus on the use of Ayurvedic medicinal plants in therapy.
3. Practical training in Panchakarma procedures:
Classes will be dedicated to help people in working out the skills of carrying out such Panchakarma procedures as Shiro Abhyanga, Vishesh Abhyanga, Udvartana, Patra Potli, Vishesh Nasya and others.
4. The use of Ayurvedic medicines for therapeutic purposes:
You will learn what Ayurvedic medicines can be used in the treatment of a disease.Theoretical and practical classes on the main cleaning procedures of Panchakarma in the clinic are waiting for you. During the course, you will learn how to draw up Panchakarma protocols for different groups of diseases and acquire practical manual skills in techniques for performing various Ayurvedic procedures.
- This course is a process of deep immersion in the theory and practice of Ayurvedic medicine and Panchakarma.
- Classes are held in small groups for a deeper and more complete educational process.
- Most classes consist of two parts - theoretical and practical unit.
- The course is designed in such a way that each student will master a large amount of theoretical material, gain experience in practical skills of performing the basic Panchakarma procedures and test them for themselves.
- After completing the training and successfully passing the exam, participants are issued a certificate of the Siberian Ayurvedic Institute.
If you want to gain the perfect knowledge and understanding of Panchkarma treatment, Ayuskama Panchkarma treatment center is one of the best places to join. We teach our students under the guidance of experienced and educated Yoga gurus for complete knowledge experience.