Marma Therapy Course
Marma Therapy Course
Marma therapy is a traditional practice whose main focus is the processing of subtle energy in the body for the motive of supporting the process. The Therapy of Marma states physio-anatomical structure, it is more powerful than any Trapping points, Acupuncture and Acupressure.
Marma therapy is predicated on the utilization of 107 points within the body that are observed to be access to consciousness, body and mind. Marma point is a link on the body where various types of tissue meet, such as bones, veins, joints, ligaments and muscles. These points comprise both the front and back of the body, involving the lower extremities, chest, head, arms, stomach, neck and back. When these points are pressed on the body can restore a series of positive events.
Marma Science is a natural, instant, non-invasive, permanent way of healing the body as it succeeds in preserving many of the moral values. It encourages self-healing, happiness, self-control, realization and prevents sorrow and sufferings. It also assists to revitalize, detoxify and strengthen the body for relaxation and rejuvenation or the release the energy. Many problems like digestion, arthritis and sleeping issues can be cures with this practice. It is an essential tool for balancing the body's energy and its effects.
This Program Enables You To :
- To understand the fundamentals of Ayurveda.
- To perform the constitution examination of the body.
- To determine the correct massage therapies for common health concerns and knowledge of common massage oils.
- To get knowledge about the marma of the human body.
- To know about Yoga, marma, chakras, Nadi, and prana.
- To practice the session on marma therapy.
Therapeutic Value Of Marma Therapy :
The marma therapy includes the following :
- Muscular and joint pain
- Frozen joints
- Muscular strain
- Respiratory conditions
- Digestion and elimination problems
- Nervous system disorders
- Headaches and migraines
- General aging problems
- Glandular tissues
- Anxiety and depression
- Stress response, fears, and phobias
- Confusion, memory loss, and mental focus
- Low energy and fatigue
- Breaking through limited belief systems.