200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
200-hour Yoga teacher training course
Ayur Yoga School offers Yoga Alliance registered 200 Hour Ayurveda Yoga-Teacher-Trainings-Courses in Rishikesh, India
AYTTC 200 hour Ayurveda Yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh India: This is an intensive programme for those willing to get training in Ayurveda and Yoga together. This course is specially designed to make students understand the concept of balance of mind, body and soul by following the principle of Ayurveda and Yoga together. The course includes study of combining Yoga and Ayurveda in a therapeutic way, learn to balance and transform yourself with traditional Ayurveda and Yoga therapies.
Since eternities, traditional Yoga and Ayurveda Courses in Rishikesh are famous amid the copious number of yoga fanatics. This Ayur yoga teacher training course aims to keep the flame of learning yoga ignited in the hearts of people. Our yoga teacher training courses in Rishikesh will primarily focus on mental and physical well-being. This Yoga Ayurveda course in Rishikesh is provided under the guidance of professional Yoga Gurus and Ayurvedacharyas. Ayur Yoga School, Rishikesh offers Ayurveda and Yoga teacher training courses as well as Ayurveda and Yoga retreats internationally.
The aims of the course are to permit students to deepen their knowledge of Ayurveda and yoga, advance their practice and learn to give Ayurveda yoga classes of different levels and styles with professionalism and safety. All those who want to grow their knowledge about Ayurveda yoga and its philosophy can participate in the training course, although the primary objective is not teaching.
Basic Principles of Ayurveda:
Concept of Ayurveda, nutrition and the sattvic diet. Ayurveda and Yoga philosophy Ayurveda and yogic way of life style management. Yoga asana according to dosha imbalance and body constitution.
Pancha Mahabhuta Concept:
Knowledge of Ayurveda and modern anatomy & physiology for yoga Ayurveda Yoga therapy according to the disease. Benefits of Pranayama and Prana vata, techniques of breathing ,Bandhas, Yogic Shatkriya/Shatkarma (Yogic way for cleaning), Panchakarma (detoxification technique)
Upon completion of the training and successful completion of the final exam, students will receive the 200-hour certificate and may register with Yoga Alliance International at level 200 RYT. After the course, the best newly graduated students will also have the opportunity to do 50 certified teaching hours (unpaid) in our yoga center.
- Tridosha concept (vata, pitta, Kapha)
- Concept of Mala (Waste Products)
- Concept of Sapta Dhatu (Body Elements)
- Concept of Koshta (Alimentary Tract)
- Concept of Vikurti
- Concept of Ama (metabolic toxins)
- Concept of Prakruti (Body Constitution)
- Concept of Srotas (Body Channels)
- Concept of Agni (Digestive Fire)
- Techniques of meditation, different type of meditation, OM meditation, mantra recitation etc.
WHAT IS IT NECESSARY TO REGISTER ON A 200-HOUR COURSE OF YOGA INSTRUCTORS IN RISHIKESH?
The calm atmosphere, attractive surroundings, spiritual seekers and yogis meditating on the Himalayan slopes and practicing asanas on the banks of the sacred Ganges River make the small cozy town of Rishikesh a perfect place ideal for gaining deep soul-touching invaluable experience. This corner is valued not only for the greatness of the Himalayan nature or the abundance of pilgrims who send their feet here but also is the birthplace of the wisdom of yoga and the repository of its tradition.
Rishikesh was and continues to be the home of many yogis, scientists, spiritual teachers, conquered by the spirit of its sacred majesty. This is a place where you can gain knowledge under the guidance of the best and most experienced teachers who have devoted their lives to transferring the knowledge of yoga most traditionally and authentically. The possibility of immersion in yoga and the world of spirituality during the 200-hour course instructors in Rishikesh is a kind of blessing.
You will approach the heart of divine science in the world capital of yoga Rishikesh, which will make possible the subsequent experience of deep self-transformation. The friendly and hospitable atmosphere of the city invites all yogis, travelers, seekers to their divine embrace. Come to the land of holiness and experience the majestic in its original form - this is possible with a 200-hour course of yoga instructors in India.
Fee: 1750 USD ( includes meals & sharing accommodation )
$ 1200 USD
(without food & accommodation)
1600 USD – Prior booking recommended.
(with food & accommodation)
WHAT ARE THE RESULTS OF A 200-HOUR COURSE OF INSTRUCTORS -?
- After a 200-hour course of yoga instructors in our Yoga and Ayurveda training center, you can teach yoga anywhere in the world.
- You will expand the range of skills in the practice of yoga and knowledge of ethics and principles necessary for life at the highest level.
- You will have the chance to learn and practice yoga in its most authentic form under the guidance of highly respected and experienced teachers.
- You will learn how to tune and adjust positions to avoid injury during class.
- During our 200-hour yoga teacher training course, you will have the opportunity to interact with like-minded people and experts in the field of yoga.
- You will return home with a healthy body, a purified mind, and an enlightened soul.