300 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE IN RISHIKESH, INDIA 2019
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India 2019-2020
The advanced 300-hour yoga teacher training is also known as the Advanced Teacher Training Course. This training offers the student a deep understanding of the principles of Yoga, practices of Hatha Yoga and Pranayamas. The 300-hour yoga training also offers advanced training in Hatha Yoga asanas, yogic philosophy, anatomy, physiology, advanced asana corrections and correction skills.
We offer a program of 300 Hours of Advanced Training of Yoga Teachers. Join our school approved by Yoga Alliance International for advanced 300-hour Hatha and Ashtanga teacher training courses to obtain your 500-hour certificate. This advanced course is wonderful for students of all levels, as well as for teachers who have completed their 200 hours of Yoga teacher training, either in Shiva Yoga Peeth or another certified facility.
The elective subjects offered in this specialization will allow you to refine your eyesight, offer deep and dynamic adjustments, and specific modifications for students who work with injuries and other limitations.
Requirements and results
- You must have graduated in a 200-hour Teacher Training Course for a 'RYS 200'
- Although English is not your first language you must have a basic knowledge of English, spoken and written, since the course is taught entirely in English.
- You must be physically and mentally able to follow the intensity level of the Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course.
- Due to the intensity of the course we cannot accept you if you are pregnant.
The main benefit of doing the 300-hour yoga training course is that your personal practice will advance quickly and you will acquire a new depth as a yoga teacher. It will increase your knowledge of the theory and take your pedagogical skills to a new category. You will refresh what you have already learned in your first level course and you will go further in each subject.
After successfully completing the Yoga teacher training course you can register as RYT 300 or even as RYT 500. You can also teach yoga classes at intermediate and advanced level.
The Advanced Teacher Training Course covers 300 hours of intensive training: 270 classroom hours and 30 non-contact hours. The curriculum meets international standards of a training course yoga teacher 300 hours with which you can register as RYT 300 or RYT 500 with Yoga Alliance, International Yoga Federation.
Unique Offerings of Our Study Program:
- Approach yoga for individual character health according to the fundamentals of yoga and Ayurveda science.
- 300 hours of a laboratory course based on the curriculum perfected during the past three decades of study, teaching and training of the School of Mystic Arts.
- Comprehensive and comprehensive curriculum that gives you the power to evolve as a safe and compassionate yoga teacher.
- Based on a unique understanding of the human body system with direct application to the needs and capabilities of each person.
- Integrates knowledge and experience into philosophy to facilitate the process of particular healing that is profound and life transforming.
- Personal attention: The strength of this course lies in the personal attention and guidance that each student receives for their individual and professional development. Teachers will be available to support and guide the student through the process.
- Specialized resources in the different branches of the art and the science of yoga, will contribute to the integral enrichment of the student.
- Community: A great opportunity to integrate into the wellness and yoga community through which each member can receive and offer support to manifest the highest social potential through yoga.
- Supervised program of voluntary scope: Take the teachings of yoga to community work and participation with a group with special needs. They include: hospitals, homes, aging or destitute populations, schools and other groups.
- Through this work we can expand the frontiers of yoga to reach individuals, groups and communities with a diversity of special needs.
DURATION: Four weeks (Sundays off)
$ 700 USD
(without food & accommodation)
$ 1115 USD – Prior booking recommended.
(with food & accommodation)
FOR WHOM IS THIS COURSE
This yoga teacher training course is designed for those who are ready to move to a new level of spiritual and physical practices, improve their teaching skills and become a truly professional yoga instructor.
The program lasts 300 hours and implies a deep immersion in the yogic lifestyle, practice, theory and philosophy of the discipline. All this allows you to build a strong foundation for the development of basic teaching and learning techniques in the chosen specialization (tantra yoga, yoga therapy, nidra yoga, hatha yoga, nada yoga, meditation, hatha tantra, astanga yoga)