300 Hour Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training Course In Rishikesh, India 2021-2022
300 Hour Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training Course In Rishikesh, India
With the advancement in medical technology, western society is moving towards an integrated approach to health. Non-aggressive therapy is requested, treating the sources of the diseases rather than the symptoms, watching a person from a holistic view. Therapeutic Ayurveda and yoga meet these demands and are the foremost vehicle for the training that encourages health at an energetic, spiritual, physical and emotional level at the same time.
Nowadays, yoga is appreciated in vacation camps, hospitals, rehabilitation centres, schools, clinics, retreats and businesses etc. The sessions of yoga provide wide employment opportunities in the field of holistic health. On the other hand, there are many practitioners of various yoga styles that are concerned with therapeutic yoga in the hunt for greater confidence to follow a method absent of injuries, and how to adapt their routine.
Ayurveda deals with the problem that is usually directed by allopathic medicine, such as taking into account lifestyle and diet based on psychophysical biotypes. It provides a comprehensive plan to restore and maintain the mind-body balance based on spiritual development, daily routines, food, mental harmony, physical activity addicting the support of rejuvenation techniques, medical herbs and detoxification. Yoga and Ayurveda are like the two sister sciences that go hand in hand.
You Will Be Able To :
- To teach various courses by applying principles of Ayurveda
- To use meditation, asanas and pranayama
- To teach lessons according to imbalances
- To connect diseases and symptoms to dosha imbalances
We Will Get To It :
- The principles of Ayurveda and its link with Yoga.
- The 3 doshas and 5 elements
- The notions of illness and health according to Ayurveda
- Tips for daily and seasonal routines to adopt in the lifestyle
- The impact of 5 vayus in practice.
$ 999 USD-Prior booking recommended.
(without food & accommodation)
1499 USD – Prior booking recommended.
(Sharing with food & accommodation)
You Can Enroll In A Course If You :
- The 200-hour yoga teacher course is completed successfully
- Want to increase your knowledge of practising yoga for personal development
- You are an instructor and active yoga professional, and you aim to gain knowledge to start advanced classes and hone your teaching skills.
- It is especially for those who wish to study yoga in traditional and authentic form.
LIVE DATES OF THE COURSE:
$ 1499 USD (With Food & Sharing Accommodation) $ 999 USD (Without Food & Accommodation)
This 300 hour Ayurveda Yoga teacher training course will be very beneficial for identifying the teacher in you. The knowledge provided by Ayuskama Ayur yoga school is invaluable, you will discover the endless benefits of yoga and its possibilities. We will teach you how to get a deeper connection with yourself. This 300 hours Yoga teaching training course at Ayuskama Ayur yoga school will make you a certified Yoga teacher. There's a proverb that a stone has to pass various tests before becoming a diamond. This is also the case in this 300 hours course. You will become a diamond after being certified by our experienced and talented teacher at Ayuskama Ayur yoga school. We will be accepting applications from all yoga alliance instructors. We encourage everyone who wishes to apply for a 300 hours course at Ayuskama and solve everyone's query. Ayukawa has teachers who have devoted their lives to transfer the knowledge of yoga. The daily timetable will look this :
The course will train you about yoga in a deep way. The course will give you a lot of benefits :
- The physical component of yoga is to deepen the posture and stretch marks in Hatha and Ashtanga.
- Teachings of Yoga science i.e the study of new techniques and mantras.
- Teaching on Yoga philosophy and its practical applications.
- Increased level of Pranayama practice.
- Teaching on modified Asanas and their series to reach the target benefit.
- Improvement in posture movement and various adjustments and techniques.
- Safety and precautions while performing asanas to avoid wounds.
- Ayurvedic practices
- Practical knowledge about cooking healthy sattvic in our yoga cooking classes.
- Fun in classrooms.
WHO CAN GET ON A 300-HOUR CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR YOGA COURSE ?
This training course level is not of the initial level. It is an extended version of the initial level. At this level, the theory is deeper, and apraktik is more intensely designed. By the end of one month, you can gradually feel that you have an advanced training program for yourself. The eligibility of enrolling in this course is :
- You have to be 200 certified yoga teacher.
- If you want to deepen your knowledge of yoga practice.
- If you're an active yoga professional.
- If you're interested in studying yoga in its traditional form.
At Ayuskama Ayur yoga school we offer students more than just training. With us, you will undergo a complete transformation. So don't miss this opportunity to come and join their yoga school 300-hour teacher training course and teach anywhere in the world.