200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh, India 2019-2020
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
This 200-hour yoga teacher training course at Rishikesh at Ayuskama Institute of Yoga will be conducted by our team of experienced teachers, including a reputed Ayurvedic practitioner and a Nada Yogi, who feel privileged to share their knowledge and practice of the ancient traditions, while incorporating elements of the medical sciences (Anatomy and Physiology of Yoga).
This program is suitable for all levels, from beginners to advanced practitioners and includes topics such as Vedic Chant, Kirtan, Music Classes, Yoga Philosophy, Shatkarma, Asanas, Pranayama, Mudras, Bandhas Meditation, Anatomy, Ayurveda, Corrections in alignment of Asanas, Nada Yoga Classes, etc.
You will receive a solid foundation in all aspects of yogic disciplines, which will prepare you to start a career as a yoga instructor, having overcome the different objectives.
It is one of the most complete training available at this time because our curriculum has been rigorously adapted to the current requirements in terms of Official Accreditation as a Yoga instructor. It includes more than 200 hours of theoretical and practical training structured in ten modules with weekend seminar format. Each seminar will be divided into sections that delve step by step into the philosophy of Hatha Yoga, The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, and pranayama techniques, Meditation practice and how to teach them to your future students. Recitation of mantras and songs with kirtan.
We will study each asana from personal practice and how to teach your future students. What is the meaning of asanas, how to establish an aligned practice from a deep study of anatomy, physiology and biomechanics.
In each seminar we have experienced teachers in different methods or schools such as Iyengar, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Flow vinyasa or Kundalini Yoga. We will learn the principles and characteristics of these different styles of yoga. Ayuskama has opened a space in which students of teacher training can both teach their classmates and receive them to deepen and practice everything learned.
Objectives of this yoga teacher training
- Make the future teacher acquire both theoretical and practical knowledge to teach yoga classes and obtain the qualification to access certification as a Yoga Teacher in addition to deepen and enrich your personal practice.
- Capacitate the student to create programs, direct and energize activities in Yoga Instruction with specific techniques and positions, aimed at all types of people and adapting them to their specific needs.
- Serve the bases of knowledge of the philosophy of yoga.
- Dominate and understand the techniques to develop and teach asanas and vinyasas.
- To understand and master techniques of pranayama, kriyas, bhandas and dristi.
- Guide the student in different relaxation and meditation techniques.
- Learn to recite mantras and songs with kirtan.
- To lay the foundations of knowledge of human anatomy and physiology applied to yoga.
- Active assistance in case of witnessing an accident or emergency situation. Basic first aid techniques.
- Know the basics of Ayurvedic nutrition.
$ 1100 USD – Prior booking recommended.
(Sharing with food & accommodation)
WHAT ARE THE RESULTS OF A 200-HOUR COURSE OF INSTRUCTORS -?
- You will learn the purpose of asana, indications and contraindications, main muscle implications, release zones, points of stability and connection to the earth, the effect on the spine, joints and internal organs. Then you will see the modifications and the small alignment changes and you will learn how these changes affect the asana in general and especially the effect on the spine and joints.
- In this way you will develop an understanding of the geometry of the asana instead of learning "as it should be" and teaching the only way possible and without discrimination. Then we will analyze the alignment of asanas in an "asana lab" environment where a student performs the posture and other students analyze it according to the information they have learned.
- After analyzing all the points and offering their indications and adjustments, all the students try to perform the asana with the understanding of its geometry, the distribution of weight and the work of internal muscles.
LIVE DATES OF THE COURSE:
$ 1100 USD (With Food & Sharing Accommodation) $ 800 USD (Without Food & Accommodation)