200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh, India 2021-2022
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh, India
Ayuskama Ayur Yoga School is managing a 200 hours yoga teacher training course at Rishikesh. It is conducted by our team including experienced and professional experts along with reputed practitioners and a Nada Yogi. They feel fortunate enough to provide us with knowledge, custom and practices of ancient times. Also, they share their learning about medical sciences such as the Physiology of yoga and Anatomy.
This initiative taken by the school makes you learn on the topics such as Shatkarma, Vedic Chant, Mudras, Ayurveda, Nada Yoga Classes, Music Classes, Meditation, Kirtan, Yoga Philosophy, Asanas, Anatomy, Bandhas, Asanas etc.
This program will let you create a base for yogic disciplines, due to which you can initiate your career as a yoga instructor. Here you will get to learn the complete training process on time as the syllabus taught here is adapted to the current scenario. The whole curriculum incorporates 200 hours of practical and theoretical training arranged in ten sessions with seminars. Each of the modules will be divided into different sessions that explains step by step philosophy of Hatha Yoga, Pranayama Techniques, The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and Meditation Practice. There are also songs with kirtan and recitation of mantras.
We will learn each asana from the experts and personal practice too and further, the training would be given to teach the students. All the questions related to asana like what is the meaning of asanas, how to establish the practice etc are taught here. In each of the sessions, various courses such as Kundalini Yoga, Iyengar, Flow Vinyasa, Ashtanga are studied in different methods through experienced teachers. This space is for the students who want to study all the characteristics and principles of different types of yoga in depth.
Objectives Of This Yoga Teacher Training
- The foremost objective is to lay down the base for Ayurvedic nutrition.
- Prepare the teachers with both practical and theoretical knowledge to make the students teach yoga and access the certification to deepen the personal practice.
- Make the students learn the Specific positions and techniques of yoga to gain energy.
- To understand and know the methods of Kriyas, Dristi, Pranayama and Bandhas
- Learn how to teach Vinyasas and Asanas.
- The training related to first aid techniques.
- Assist you in learning the songs with kirtan and reciting the mantras.
- To gain the knowledge of physiology and human anatomy which is applied to yoga.
$ 1099 USD – Prior booking recommended.
(Sharing with food & accommodation)
WHAT ARE THE RESULTS OF A 200-HOUR COURSE OF INSTRUCTORS -?
- Here you will acquire the learning related to the purpose of asana, release zones, points of connection and stability to the earth, main muscle implications, the effect on the internal organs, spine and joints. Then you will notice a small change and modifications due to which you will learn how small changes influence the asana on joints and spine.
- This will help you to understand the concept of the geometry of the asana rather than learning.
- After analyzing the techniques and learning them thoroughly will help the students to perform the asana along with the understanding of geometry, the work of muscles and distribution of weight.
LIVE DATES OF THE COURSE:
$ 1099 USD (With Food & Sharing Accommodation) $ 600 USD (Without Food & Accommodation)